Are you ready to take your website live? If so, please fill out the form below, and we'll move your development URL to our live servers. Please do not make any changes to your site after you have submitted this form.
After we move your site, there is one more step. Your domain needs to point to our DNS (domain name system) servers. This is usually done with your domain's registrar (Godaddy, Enom, Dotster, Network Solutions, etc.). We will send you an email with instructions when and how to do this.
- Shortly after you submit this form, your development URL (http://something.myrsoldev.com) will stop working.
- After we move your site to our live servers, we will email you with instructions to change your domain's DNS (don't change your DNS until we tell you).
- Soon after the DNS is changed, your live site will be accessible at http://www.yourdomain.com (you may have to clear your browser cache to see your new site).
- Your admin URL will become http://www.yourdomain.com/admin.
- This process normally takes a few hours, but could take a few business days, depending on how quickly you can make the DNS changes.